If you’re not a very good swimming and look like a fish out of water while you’re in the water, then go get yourself some wearable help with these Darkfin Swim Gloves. Simply slap on these gloves and start wading through the water like the webbed amphibian that you never were.
The Darkfin Gloves are available in various sizes, so people from kids to tweens to teens and adults can don these gloves to swim a little better and far more faster than unwebbed human hands will allow them to.
Darkfin Swim Gloves
- Ideal for scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, swimming and sky diving
- Darkfin’s exclusive cotton flocked surface means better grip
- Easy to care for, just rinse them off and throw them back in the original UV protective bag
- Easily customisable to a fingerless glove, just cut the tips off with scissors
- Seamless, no stitches to come out
- Darkfin gloves are tough as nails and with a little care it might out last your wet suit
- Made from natural latex rubber Darkfin gloves are ultra light and won’t absorb water and get heavy
- The rear web design is an incredible new feature that only Darkfin gloves have. This 3 dimensional surface area in the palm of your hand is huge and that increase in surface drag means outstanding propulsion
- Made from natural latex rubber for improved dexterity and flexibility
The Darkfin Gloves are available from Firebox for $36.