Our Facebook “Like” buttons are being quite buggy and temperamental today. When you click on the button, you’ll either:
- be able to like it and share the link on your wall (which is obviously what we all want)
- be able to like it but then the button unlikes the post by itself (Facebook bugs, I say, bugs!)
- be able to click on the “Like” button, which changes to “Confirm”, which then records your like
- be able to click on the “Like” button, which changes to “Confirm”, which leads to a confirmation error when clicked
That said, we’re working our butts off on this one and have fired away some emails off to Facebook. It appears that this is a pretty common issue, but Facebook has yet to fix all the bugs on their end.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause some users, but we hope you’ll continue to check the site out as we work out the kinks. Thanks!
Sites That Link to this Post
- We Give Two Thumbs Up For These Facebook "Like" Hooks | July 17, 2011